Wednesday, December 7, 2016

God is a good, good Father!

 Listing Photo 136207

I'm back in Georgia :) and enjoyed a beautiful Thanksgiving with my sweet daughter and then celebrated  my dad's 86th birthday!
And now, I've been blessed to speak at 4 churches since I've been home!  To give my testimony and tell folks how my good Father called me to Africa!  It's not about me, but all about Almighty God and His great purpose for every person and people group on the planet!
I'm still trying to sell my house (pictured above) and my stuff, and trying to figure out what's the best app to sell stuff on!  Let me know if you have one that is easy to use (I'm technologically challenged) with good results!
And I’m still in the process of raising prayer and financial support, so if you feel led to join with me on this incredible journey to Africa, you can contribute at: www.themissionsociety.org. Please remember to enter my name and my specific account number #3090. All donations are tax deductible. Please pray about making monthly donations, as this is what it will take to keep me in Africa long term.
And all my thanks to so many who have joined me in this incredible journey!  I couldn't get there on my own!  And all my praise to God, who is laying out the path, step by step, for me to walk on!
Merry Christmas -- and know I love you all!
(Originally posted late-November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment