Wednesday, December 7, 2016

A Thousand Things


Hey guys!  I'm still in Colorado and it's still amazing.  I know I've been posting some beautiful hiking pics, but I promise you, I'm hard at work Monday - Friday!  I'm learning a thousand things that will be needed in order to serve well in Africa.  Things like language learning, conflict management styles and techniques, understanding culture, dealing with loneliness and isolation and so much more.
Thank you so much for your love and encouragement!  Means so much when you're away from your comfort zone and trying to push a lot of new information into you 50 something year old brain LOL!
And I'm still in the process of raising prayer and financial support, so if you feel led to join with me on this incredible journey to Africa, you can contribute at:  www.themissionsociety.org.  Please remember to enter my name and my specific account number #3090.  All donations are tax deductible.  Please pray about making monthly donations, as this is what it will take to keep me in Africa long term.
So see you all soon.  Love and miss y'all and please know you are in my prayers.  Also Peach County is on my mind and heart and I've been praying so many prayers of peace and comfort and love over our sweet community and families and officers.  Truly I have no words, just prayers and love.
(Originally published November 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment